Next Teeth Cleaning: September 28, 2023 (If you would like to learn about future dates, please ask to be added to our email list)
Cleaning is Performed by VIP Pet Smile
Our goal is to provide a healthy and safe alternative to the
traditional anesthetic-induced dog and cat dental
cleanings. We gain your pet’s trust and keep them calm
without the use of drugs. Our highly trained and experienced team
of dental technicians has the priority of offering a VIP treatment
experience for your pet.
Dogs’ teeth need regular deep cleanings to help prevent the progression of plaque and avoid severe periodontitis, which may erode gums, cause chronic pain and lead to bone loss.
- No Anesthesia!
- No pain!
- No follow up!
- No recovery needed!
How Non-Anesthetic Dentals Work for Dogs
Depending on the size of the pup, different methods are used, but usually they are wrapped in a blanket like a baby. Laid on the technician's lap.. This helps reduce stress and keeps the pup still and safe during the cleaning process.
Cleaning takes about 45 minutes.
We recommend dogs start to get their teeth cleaned at the age of 2. (And then, depending on breed, every two years. small breeds more often)
Add on Laser Therapy for Dog Gums
- Laser therapy stimulates the cells.
- Increases cell-to-cell communication by releasing sodium, potassium and calcium.
- Release the endorphin hormone :)
- It is absolutely safe and no side effects!
*$50 deposit required for reservation. Deposit will be deducted from final price.*
- $270 -Small dogs (up to 40lbs)
- $300 -Medium dogs (41-79lbs)
- $350 -Large dogs (80lbs and up)
- $50 -Add-on Laser Therapy (regardless of size)